Pages

Tuesday 11 November 2014

the adult and the child.

One morning  I go to the beach with my dad.

when we were at the beach I go to walk around the nice hot sun but I saw a man with something in his hand,so I went to the man and said “what are you holding in your hand’’and the man said “i'm holding seaweed”then I said “where did you find it’’ then he said I found it in the ocean.He gave one to me and said “here you can have it. I said “where in the ocean did you find it” he said he found in this beach because I swam far away from the beach.when he gave me another seaweed it was a little bit rough but it was nice and smooth.when it was sunset he said seaweed is a plant that moves in the ocean but some times he said that some people can eat seaweed for dinner.      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.